28 October 2006

Au parc


So I was out taking a walk one day with my little "Paris Walks Cards: 50 Adventures on Foot" companion box (such an original title huh?), and the directions said "enter the park to see a bunch of grandparents watching their grandchildren." Whatever that means. So I walk inside the exotic looking park with my roommate and sure enough, we pretty much just walked into a day care. So I took (a rather blurry) picture, and here is the evidence :)







Oops, I forgot to make this face the right way, you will just have to use your imagination. Pretty trees, huh?

















A window and a bridge at some castle somewhere.














I love it how the French don't automatically associate pumpkins with Halloween (haha, L'Halloween, qu'est-ce que c'est?).
















Why can't they turn Sugarhouse park into something like this?












Natalie et moi.













....silence.....

No comments: